Besakih Mother TempleApril 2, 2016
Bali Honeymoon Package 4 Days 3 NightsNovember 25, 2016
Bali Honeymoon Package 5 Days 4 Nights
Bali Honeymoon Package 5 Days 4 Nights is best choice for Honeymooner getaway in Bali, enjoy once in life time moment. Escape from reality with your love one in invigorating ambiance. Carefully tailor this package to exceed your expectation in sense of experience and valued for money. Just relax and enjoy, A number of attractively ranging additional benefits are waiting for you to discover. The itinerary for Bali Honeymoon Package 5 Days 4 Nights:
DAY 1: Airport pick up - Check In Hotel - Day Leisure
- Arrive at Bali International Ngurah Rai Airport
- Flower Garland Upon Arrival
- Complimentary Local SIM card
- Complimentary Daily Mineral Water
- Transfer to Hotel & Check In Hotel
- Day Leisure & Overnights stay at Hotel
DAY 2: Tanjung Benoa Beach ( Bali watersport activity center place) & Romantic Sunset Cruises Dinner
- 09.00 AM Pick up time at hotel.
- 10.00 visit Tanjung Benoa Beach: Bali water sports & marine activities is located in Tanjung Benoa Beach. We offers variety of water sports activities like Jet Ski, Banana Boat, Fly Fish, Snorkeling, Parasailing, Diving, Fishing, Glass Bottom Boat and Turtle Island Tour by own cost.
- 16.00 Romantic Sunset Cruise Dinner
Inclusion: Welcome drink, International Buffet Dinner, On Board DJ, Balinese Dance, Exotic Dance Show, Trio Singers, Comedy Cabaret Show, Live Singer
- 20.30 Finish for Cruise Dinner and drop back to hotel.
DAY 3: East Bali Tour - Kintamani Volcano, Ubud Tour
- 08.30 AM Pick Up time at hotel.
- Visit Batubulan Village : Watching the Magical show of Barong and Keris Dance with Indian Mahabratha story.
- Visit Tohpati village as the home of Batik and hand weaving cloths.
- Visit Celuk village as the center of gold & silversmith.
- Visit Mas Village as the home of wooden sculpture.
- Batuan Temple as Balinese Hindu Temple
- Visit Bali Spice garden with all tropical spices plantation like coffee, cocoa, clove, vanilla and try the Best Bali coffee from this village.
- Visit Kintamani village : Enjoy the gorgeous view of Batur Volcano and Batur lake.
- Buffet Lunch at Kintamani Restaurant with Indonesian Menu
- Visit Tegalalang rice terraces with most picturesque rice terraces in Bali.
- Visit Ubud Center : Ubud Palace and Ubud Arts Market for little shopping with in expensive souvenir
- 17.30 Drop Back to Hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
DAY 4: Uluwatu - Denpasar City Tour & Krisna Shooping Center & Romantic Candle Light Dinner
- 09.00 PM Pick up time at hotel
- Denpasar City Tour visiting Bajrasandhi Monument.
- Krishna Bali Souvenir Shoop.
- Uluwatu Temple amazing Balinese Hindu Temple
- Romantic Candle Light Dinner at Jimbaran sreafood Dinner or Dinner at Indian Restaurant with Pure Veg or Non Veg menu
- 20.30 Drop Back to Hotel and overnight stay at Hotel.
DAY 05: Check out Hotel & Transfer to Ngurah Rai International Airport.
- Pick up time: 12:00 PM
Free and easy at your hotel until transfer to the airport for your return flight back home. For Airport Drop We should be at the airport 2 hours before the flight take off.
We offer two difference prices for you to choose to suit your needs, please have a look as below
Zia (3* Hotel)
Tusita (3* Hotel)
Grand mas Legian (3* Hotel)
Harris Seminyak (4* Hotel)
Kuta Central Park (4* Hotel)
Park Regis (4* Hotel)
4 Nights Stay at 3*/ 4* Hotel + Breakfast (If Including Hotel)
Welcoming Flower Garland Upon Arrival.
Complimentary Bali Sim Card.
Complimentary 1 Bottle Mineral Water Daily.
All Entry Tickets & Taxes.
1x Lunch at Kintamani Restaurant
1x Romantic Candle Light Dinner at Jimbaran Seafood Dinner
1x Romantic Sunset Cruise Dinner
Private A/C Vehicle for Transfers & sightseeing.
Money for shoping
Soft & hard drinks
Any optional tours and activities not mentioned in the above itinerary inclusions
And Other Personal expenses
More Detail Information & Get Special Price For Couple, Family and Group Booking
Please Contact us:
Phone/Whatsapp +6281239391222 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org