Heaven Gate & Tukad Cepung WaterfallDecember 11, 2018
Nusa Penida 1 Day Tour & SnorkelingOctober 24, 2019
Lempuyang Heaven Gate
Lempuyang temple is the highest temple in Bali. Here you will see the famous Gate of Heaven overlook to Agung volcano the biggest volcano in Bali. From this Gate you will see The Heaven of beautiful Bali like you are standing in the sky. This tour is one day private tour with visit Other popular place close by such as Tirta Gangga, Bukit Asah Bugbug and White sand Virgin Beach. This tour will really give you best experience in Bali.
The Tirta Gangga royal water garden is a favourite retreat in the regency of Karangasem, east Bali. It was built in 1946 during the reign of the late raja of Karangasem, Anak Agung Anglurah Ketut Karangasem (1887 - 1966). Tirta Gangga saw a series of restorations following the destructive hot showers of volcanic ash from the 1963 Mount Agung eruption. The lavish water gardens owned by the royal Karangasem family feature 1.2ha of pools, ponds and fountains surrounded by neatly cut lawns adorned with stepping stones, ornate statues and tropical gardens.
Tukad Cepung Waterfall
Tukad Cepung is one of amazing and unique waterfall in Bali, located in middle of high cliff, the circular cliffs give you the feeling of being in the cave. The Sunlight falls on the glistering waterfall creating rainbow.
Ubud Swing Tour is a amazing tour to see the beauty of Bali while playing swing with beautiful background. Interesting places that you can get while playing swing with the background of the river,beautiful rice fields and take pictures in the bird's Nest. Make your best holiday look beautiful on Instagram with interesting photos
Tegalalang Rice Field
The Tegallalang Rice Terraces in Ubud are famous for their beautiful scenes of rice paddies and their innovative irrigation system.Tegallalang rice terraces offer a scenic outlook that spreads down before you and away to the far side of the valley. The high roadside location is cool and breezy and it’s a well-known spot for tourists to stop and take photos.
- 07.00 : Pick up at the hotel
- Visiting Lempuyang Heaven Gate
- Visiting Tirta Gangga
- Visiting Tukad Cepung Waterfall
- Ubud Swing
- Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Drop Back to Hotel
- Suitable for Individual travelers and groups
- A minimum 2 (two) participants is required to join the tour
- Private tour, that’s mean there is no other participant, just only you and your companion
- Negotiable price for group booking
- Recommended clothing are Casual clothes, semi-or fully-covered as a sign of respect when visiting the Temples
- The payment can be done by cash either US $ or Rupiah, based on the latest exchange rates instantly to the driver after we finish the tour
Price quoted per person for minimum booking 2 person
Tour Inclusion :
- Private fully air-conditioner car
- English speaking driver
- All the entrance fees ( as per itinerary )
- Mineral water
- Free use of sarong when entering the temple