Departure time : 07.00 am
Duration : 8 hours (approx)
This tour is designed for both certified and non-certified divers to get a feel for scuba diving. The program is conducted at the world famous USS Liberty shipwreck where underwater photographers and videographers love to get their pictures. This tour is accessible for all skill levels and travelers do not need to be certified to participate.
USS Liberty wreck diving in Tulamben will be one of the best experiences you'll have while staying in Bali. The site was rated to be #3 best wreck dive in the world after Yongala in Australia and Thistlegorm in Egypt. Visibility is good year round with over 25 meters at its best. Because this is shore diving divers will only need to walk straight to the sea to dive. Photographers and videographers love this site a lot because there are many opportunities to get a great undersea shot. Our guides are selected from those who have experienced Tulamben hundreds of time to ensure your fun and safety needs are fully met. To make it even better our policy mentions that each guide will only have two customers for each dive, creating a more intimate experience
This is where the fun begins.
There is nothing like the feeling of being able to breathe in the underwater environment for the very first time. After a few minutes of awestruck wonder, our customers realize how easy scuba diving actually is. The biggest challenge instructors have with the Discover Scuba Diving program is not getting participants into the water, but coaxing them out when the program is over. It’s so much fun!
Minimum age is 10 years old
You should not have any medical conditions preventing you from diving. If in doubt see a doctor first.
No other prerequisites – you don’t even need to know how to swim!
What’s involved in ?
You learn the basics you need to dive under the direct supervision of a professional scuba instructor:
Learn what wearing the scuba equipment feels like and how easy it is to move around underwater while wearing it.
Find out what it is like to breathe underwater and learn whether you can be comfortable there.
Learn some basic skills and safety rules.
When you go discover scuba diving, you discover excitement and adventure – freedom and serenity. Nothing compares to the “weightless” exhilaration of breathing underwater.
Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
Morning tea or coffee in our office
Driver and guide fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off
2x dive at the USS Liberty wreckage site
All equipment rental (BCD, regulator, booties, fin, mask, snorkel, wetsuit) 1 tank per dive
DAN insurance (insurance specifically designed for divers; optional)
Under water photograph
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- It is recommended to bring a change of clothes
- Optional DAN and Dive master insurance (insurance specifically designed for divers) is available for purchase through the tour operator
- Diving within 18 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire
prior to diving.
- Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor Subject to favorable weather conditions.
- If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date